Quick and Easy Fruit Smoothie
The only equipment you need for this is a blender. I use this blender because there aren’t many parts and you can drink it right out of the cup. http://www.thehealthygamer.com/blender
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup of milk (personal preference is almond)
- 1 Cup of frozen fruit such as frozen mangos, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, ANYTHING you can think of.
- OPTIONAL: 1-2 scoops of fruit flavored protein – My favorite is Gaspari Strawberry protein, you can find it here. Don’t buy it from brick and mortar stores, it’ll probably cost you $90 at that three letter store we shall not name, Bodybuilding.com is one of the best places to get supplements. They definitely have the best prices. Use the coupon 5off100 to get $5 off your $100 order, and coupon 10off200 to get $10 off any order over $200.
- Break the banana into chunks and put it in the blender
- Add the 1 cup of frozen fruit
- Pour in the milk
- Turn the blender on and start to puree it together. Start low to make sure everything is blending nicely then increase it. Remember to keep a hand on the blender so it won’t fly all over the place
- Remove the cup from the blender and serve!
Credit for this recipe goes to Gamerlx, http://www.youtube.com/user/gamerlx If you have a healthy recipe you’d like to have featured on The Healthy Gamer send me an e-mail on my contact page, or better yet post it in the forums under the health section!
The links in this post are affiliate links and I get a percentage of the sale for driving that traffic. It does not increase the cost of items to you and helps me bring high quality content to you full time. Please use these links to buy things as they really help me keep the lights on