Want to eat something light and healthy for dinner but don’t have time to prepare anything fancy? The chicken sausage salad is a great healthy option that’s really quick and easy to prepare.
<– Please use the share bar to like and share this page if you found it helpful, this is a good metric for me to know what kind of content people enjoy seeing, and the more likes these cooking videos get, the more cooking videos I’ll make
- Two sausages – chicken sausage, brats, any kind of sausage works
- 1 onion
- 1-2 hot peppers
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/2 an avocado
- Lettuce or spinach
- Lime juice
*Advertisement: Get P90X and Insanity free trial risk free.
- Heat up a frying pan on medium high with some oil
- Cut up your sausages into bite sized slices and put them in the frying pan
- While the sausages are cooking cut up your onion, peppers, and garlic and add them to the frying pan
- Cook until your veggies are at a desired level of crispness
- Remove the sausages and veggies from the heat
- Scoop your avocado into a bowl
- Cut up your tomato into small chunks
- Add in your lettuce or spinach salad
- Mix everything up, add salad dressing, and you’re ready to eat!
For more d3 monk builds visit the Monk builds page here. Check out this post for my favorite 1.0.3 farming spot. Click here for more articles related to health and fitness. Get good karma and great free items by visiting the “good karma” forums here.