This is a totally fresh and delicious meal that literally takes only five minutes to make. I make variations of these tacos anytime I feel like making something quick and easy while not sacrificing anything for flavor or health
6-8 ozs of salmon(or any fish you prefer)
1-2 hot peppers
1 medium onion
1 medium tomao
Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat a skillet with oil on high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook for 15 seconds
- Add in the fish, sear for 25-35 seconds on each side, add soy sauce and hosin sauce then remove from heat
- Add cut up peppers and onions and cook until desired level of crispness(I cook them for only about 45 seconds because I like really crisp veggies)
- Cut up tomato into small pieces and mix in a bowl with small amount of chopped up onions and garlic, add lime juice and cliantro and salt
- Serve on warm tortillas and enjoy your delicious 5 minute meal
For more d3 monk builds visit the Monk builds page here. Check out this post for my favorite 1.0.3 farming spot. Click here for more articles related to health and fitness. Get good karma and great free items by visiting the “good karma” forums here. My youtube channel with tons of Diablo 3 guides here.