Chapter 20 Developing a Successful Personal Training Business:
- Providing uncompromising customer service
- Know who your customers are
- Ten steps to success
Providing Uncompromising Customer Service
- Unwavering in providing experience and level of assistance that is rarely, if ever, experienced anywhere else.
- Take every opportunity to get to know all potential clientele.
- Represent a positive image and high level of professionalism every minute of the day.
- Never give impression that any question is inconvenient, unnecessary, or unintelligent.
- Express ideas well through verbal communication, vocal tonality, and body language.
- Obsess on opportunities to create moments that strenghten professional relationships.
- Do not merely receive complaints, but take ownership of them.
Know Who Y our Customers Are
- Everybody is your potential client.
- Don’t be afraid to approach potential clients. Say hi to everyone, make eye contact, etc.
10 Steps to Success
- Step 1 – What is desired annual income?
- Step 2 – How much must be earned per week to achieve the annual goal?
- Step 3 – Earn the weakly goal, how many sessions need to be performed?
- Step 4 – What is the closing percentage?
- Step 5 – In what Timeframe will new clients be acquired?
- Step 6 – How many potential clients need to be interacted with overall to gain clients within the timeframe?
- Step 7 – How many potential clients need to be contacted each day?
- Step 8 – How many potential clients need to be contacted each hour of the day?
- Step 9 – Ask each member spoken to for his or her contact information.
- Step 10 – Follow up.